Ramona the Radish Do it Yourself allows kids to hand craft their own unique textile toy while developing sensory stimulation, imagination, free thinking and self-expression. Kids aged 6+ can get creative and hand craft the entire Fruits&Veggies DIY family. Hand made by them, every piece is special & unique!
Oli&Carol DIY takes a step back to the traditional toys, to life essentials, and to spending quality time with those who really matter, such as family members. Our mission is to promote the reduction of kids’ exposure to screens while they boost their creativity doing manual activities.
Made in India with 100% natural raw materials and plastic-free products as well as following all fair trade practices and a circular economy.
– Say yes to more family quality time
– Say yes to textile, natural and plastic-free toys
– Say yes to educational toys and reducing kids exposure to screens
– Say yes to creating your own & unique DIY textile toys
– Say yes to activities to encourage children’s creativity
Oli&Carol’s DIY sewing kit is a manual activity with which children can make their own textile toy in the shape of a fruit or vegetable.
- Estimated elaboration time: 1 hour.
- More than a packaging: Children can customize each box by sewing the name of each design and reusing the box to store treasures.
- Safe toy: Follow all the quality and safety guidelines for children over 6 years old.
- Activity to promote children’s creativity: DIY textile toys from the Do It Yourself collection will develop sensory stimulation, free thinking, self-expression, imagination and creativity in children from 6 years old.
- Handmade: Each DIY kit is handmade, one by one, by women artisans from northern India.
- Natural cotton: We always choose natural. Each DIY sewing kit is designed to make a textile toy out of natural cotton and materials that are totally respectful of the environment.
- Circular Economy: We want to give something back to our planet by choosing 100% natural materials, fair trade practices and promoting these messages with our community.
- Recommended for kids aged 6+. Not suitable for children under 3 years.
- Contains small parts.
- To be used under the direct supervision of an adult.
- This product has sharp points that could cause injury to the user.
- Keep for future reference.
- Instructions inside.