We are offering Littleberry cloth nappies and accessories, created with love in Latvia, Northern Europe.
Meet the new Littleberry vol.2! What has changed?
There are several changes from the new collection onwards:
1. Littleberry is a 3-in-1 system, which means: nappy cover + nappy base + insert is needed to make 1 full nappy/diaper
2. Nappy cover is now in 2 sizes available: size1 (fits newborn up to 6kg) and size2/size3 (fits 6kg-14kg depending on baby weight/height)
3. Nappy cover inside fabric can now be chosen between 3 options: merino wool, terry PUL and cotton velour
4. Inserts are now prefoldable and we offer to layer from 100% natural silk, 100% wool or microfleece
For the nappy covers we are using trendy, fashionable high quaility fabrics made of organic cotton, 100% cotton and cotton mixed with other materials such as elastan e.g., and from now on customers can also choose the inside material: terry covered PUL (will breathe but won't let moisture through), certified 100% merino wool (feels soft, is anti-allergic and 100% natural, won't let mositure through when lanolized) or 100% cotton velour (feels like velvet on skin, breathes perfectly but will let moisture through)
Nappy base is made of PUL (poliurethane laminate) in Europian Union, which is breathable but wont let moisture through.
Inserts are from now on prefold, which means they are square size nad need to be folded to be used. The benefit is that in the end they become thicker and can soak in more moisture and also drying is faster. Insets are made of different materials to fit the different needs - currently we have bamboo/hemp material inserts covered with microfleece, merion wool or 100% natural silk.
Our Littleberry accessories are a perfect fit for everyday use when using cloth nappies or even when only preparing for transition to cloth.
Accessories range includes cloth wipes, wet bags, changing pads, shoulder napkins and many more to come. All of those matching the style and design of cloth nappies, so you can collect a whole range of your favorite pattern!
Usage & suggestions for care:
The cover nappy is ready to be worn straight away.
However for the inserts we suggest to wash those at least once. Insert fabrics functions at it’s best when it has been washed at least 3-5 times.
Washing and tumble dry: You can wash the cover nappy together with inserts and other clothes, but to get best results we suggest to unsnap the inserts from the cover nappy and put into washer one by one. The suggested temperature is 30-40 C to keep the fabric colors longlasting. You can also tumble dry both the cover nappy and the inserts, but please choose low or medium tumble dry option.
Please DO NOT use the laundry softener, as it will mess the absorbency for inserts.
Suggestions & advice:
- ironing is not necessary.
- the top layer (whether it's microfleece or silk or wool) of the insert already ensures that moisture goes through but doesn't come back to protect baby's skin from wet
- to protect the nappy from getting dirty quickly, You can also use the paper liners on top (see in eco stores online and let us know if you would want to buy from us).
- when wet and dirty you can put the nappy into the wet bag or a place where it’s isolated for not more than 24-48 hours of time. To avoid the unpleasant smell, we suggest to spray the nappy with ecological detergent.
We do hope Your little one will enjoy the nappy and love it as we do already!